Information about Zextras.com
Zextras.com website and services are provided by Zextras S.r.l. registered office in piazza San Nazaro in Brolo 15, 20122 Milano, Italy. Tel. +39 (0)2 37920615 Email: info[at]Zextras.com – R.E.A. MI 2045436 – P.I. and C.F. 03695830244
About this policy
Data controller is Zextras srl, (hereinafter defined as: We, Us or Service Provider). The data subject is the subject accessing the Website, (hereinafter defined as You or User).
Information about data collected by Us
Personal data processing through this Website is carried out only by Zextras employees and by technical staff in charge of server maintenance activities. No personal data will be either communicated or disseminated to any third party, except data needed to provide the service or information requested by the User or directly collected by third parties.
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
Personal data may be disclosed only upon request of competent authorities authorized by law.
Data that You provide to Us or that We collect
Log files from your use of the Website and services:
We acquire personal data as part of the standard transmission of the Internet communication protocol. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow User identification.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment (User Agent).
This data is only used to extract anonymous statistical information on this Website’s use as well as to check its functioning. Such data might be also used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against this Website.
Personal data voluntarity provided by Users:
When You register on the store, or download a trial version We ask for personal information such as your name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information (a third-party intermediary is used to manage credit card processing).
When You send an email or other communication to Us, including support requests for our services, We may collect the personal information that You provide Us and may use it in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Any personal data that is provided by Users to request information, services or products is only used to provide such information, services or products, and is disclosed to third parties (professionals, suppliers, registered users etc.) only if this is necessary for the said purposes; personal data provided by Users may be also used to send commercial information on items and services similar to those already purchased by the User, provided that the User may opt-out receiving at any time, either initially or after any subsequent communication.
A cookie, also known as “HTTP cookie” is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser. Cookies perform essential functions in the modern web such as authentication and session cookies that allow a website to remember visitors, so that it doesn’t have to ask for a password every time the page is refreshed, these are commonly known as technical cookies.
We use two categories of cookies: our own technical cookies and some third party cookies.
Zextras’ own technical cookies
More information about cookies
If you are interested you can find more information about cookies and behavioral advertising following these links:
If you wish to learn how to disable cookies on your browser and how to opt-out of third party interest-based advertising, follow these other link:
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
You can contact Us at info[at]Zextras.com to exercise one of the following rights:
Data Subject rights under Art. 7 of D.Lgs 196/03 and EU Directive 95/46/EC
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Communication by the Purchaser of required personal data is necessary to perform the order contract; should Purchaser refuse to communicate the required personal data, Supplier will not be able to fulfill the order.
- In any case, the collected data shall be kept for a period not exceeding the time necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, and then they will be safely removed.